16.4.10

Post #400 There’s Something Wrong

the right side of my tummy has been keeping me up all night. it hurts so bad :’( even the pain on my ankle is not really there, because my tummy just got worse and worse as the night goes.

yesterday, all i managed to keep inside me is two glasses of milk, two hot unsweetened tea, and two little breads (roti unyil) everything else i just threw up or, somewhat, i just lost my whole appetite. i spent too much unwanted time on the bathroom floor.

from the afternoon after a little nap, it also hurts a little to breath. it’s like your chest is being step on to with massive shoes. i’ve been feeling this all week actually. the occasional chest pain, and sometimes my heart beats so fast it literally feels like it’s going to blow then the back of my head hurts.

my last hard activity was on monday-wednesday this week. the last three days of school, school examinations. when i was doing the test sometimes there was a very high pitched loud buzzing that would stay ringing in my ears for two-three minutes. and when that happened, my sight just got blurry and there was a bad headache. honestly, this is why when guys on my class played the sound on their phone i got so mad. for me, it’s not just aching pain to hear but it became blurry and all black.

this morning would be the 8th day in a row i woke up at exactly 3:15 AM. since the day after i watched alice in wonderland, i’ve been waking up at exactly 3:15 AM, the clock on the wall would have both hands on the number three and my phone just flashing 3:15. after that i just couldn’t go back to bed because my tummy begun to ache.

medical attention, right now, is a very luxurious privilege for my family. i’m just going to be frank, there’s no money to go to the doctor or for medicine. this is why i cry at night or merely any given time i just burst in to tears because it hurts so bad and i don’t know what the hell is going on.

good morning good morning. imy a.

1 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

Luna kenapaa? :(
periksa ke dokter ajaa, kalo tambah parah gimana?