26.10.09

Post #315 I’m Really Hungry Right Now

even though i had eaten a lot of food today. i actually still have a craving for ketupat sayur and pempek (is this how it spelled? although i’m fuckin’ allergic to this beautifully made traditional palembang cuisine) and mie gajah mada and timothy’s pancakes and erwin’s mie ayam and tamani cafe’s lobsters and american grill’s steaks and swekiaw  and hakau!

i actually promised myself during my bath two minutes ago, if i ever get a paycheck for teaching at SMP PJ i want to buy myself a lunch box (hopefully a pink one) and bring my own lunch to school (and wake up earlier to make my own lunch; duh, i have to do that on my own). and give the rest of the money to gonzfest (yea, like it’s ever going to happen! i did that last year. oh, how evil i am being now). i’d like to give it to my grandpa to help pay my UPH second (and last) payment installment, no matter how much or little it is.

and i want to share this : "’an old friend” of mine came by for a surprisingly a little uncomfortable visit. not that i dislike you or anything (trust me, i really do like you), but as i promised we’re never going to see each other again. okay? it’s for my own good and, most importantly, my own wallet’s good. you’re a little bit high-maintenance. we have to part and, surely, i’m making myself not going to miss you. i never miss you for the last 3years. i can live another 3eternities.

_______________________________

this blog is mine, my intention is only to entertain. mostly being entertained is myself, but if you do i’m thankful. you readers have the rights to read, comment, feel, or to speculate over what i wrote. but you are not to critique, this or myself. this is a private matter to myself i decided to share with you readers; there are no right or wrong. you may not judge. i am fully responsible for what i write here. but it is most definitely not you business to make a fuss out of it.

be a responsible reader, as i am with my writings.

1 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

never take this post outside to the real world is the first rule of being a reader.
Haik, master Luna. *membungkuk*
setuju (Y)